Mid November 2004 is was made public that Frederik & Mary would make an official visit to Australia in March 2005, followed by a private holiday.
They would be in Australia for 3 weeks.
Australian media had given a lot of publicity to the upcoming tour, in collaboration with the PR of Danish court. Various photo shoots and interviews had created a glamorous image of Mary combined with sugary stories of her new life as a European princess living in a palace.
Throughout the visit they were accompanied by:
- Mary's lady-in-waiting countess Victoria Bernstorff-Gyldensteen
- Mary's stylist Anja Camilla Alajdi
- Mary's hairdresser Søren Hedegaard
- Mary's chamber maid Tina Jorgensen
- chief of court Per Thornit
- Frederik's man servant Søren Hogild
- court's spokeswoman Lis M. Frederiksen
Mary was in the first stage of her pregnancy with Christian. The news hadn't been made public yet.
1 October 2004 Mary was the guest of honor at a lunch of "Pink Tribute", a breast cancer support organisation.115 paying guests ...
1-8 February 2010 Eight weeks after their last stay in Verbier, partying and skiing at Johan Wedell-Wedellsborg birthday 4-day weekend, th...
In 2001 Danish magazine Billed Bladet found out about Frederik's girlfriend in Australia. They began taking pictures of her. out and a...