Mid November 2004 is was made public that Frederik & Mary would make an official visit to Australia in March 2005, followed by a private holiday.
They would be in Australia for 3 weeks.
Australian media had given a lot of publicity to the upcoming tour, in collaboration with the PR of Danish court. Various photo shoots and interviews had created a glamorous image of Mary combined with sugary stories of her new life as a European princess living in a palace.
Throughout the visit they were accompanied by:
- Mary's lady-in-waiting countess Victoria Bernstorff-Gyldensteen
- Mary's stylist Anja Camilla Alajdi
- Mary's hairdresser Søren Hedegaard
- Mary's chamber maid Tina Jorgensen
- chief of court Per Thornit
- Frederik's man servant Søren Hogild
- court's spokeswoman Lis M. Frederiksen
Mary was in the first stage of her pregnancy with Christian. The news hadn't been made public yet.
17 January 2004 After having been filmed at Salamanca market for her documentary, Mary had her hair done. At 15:00 Patricia Woods...
In 2001 Danish magazine Billed Bladet found out about Frederik's girlfriend in Australia. They began taking pictures of her. out and a...
In March of 2000 Mary (28) was working as an account director with the international advertising agency Young & Rubicam in Sydney. ...