Sunday, 21 February 2016

"Fri for Mobberi" in Aarhus

29 November 2007

Crown princess Mary visited the nursery schools "Venøvej 7" and "Smilehullet" in Tilst and Aarhus to see the benefits of the "Free for Mobberi" campaign in real life.


Mary wore a new jacket by Baum und Pferdgarten, and a new "Savannah" ring by Georg Jensen.

 



The campaign was a joint effort of Red Barnet and Maryfonden. Mary was joined by Red Barnet's Mimi Jakobsen and by her lady-in-waiting Caroline Heering, who was now focusing on Mary's work for her Foundation.




Afterwards the party visited the same project at Aarhus's "Skjoldhøjskolen". 


Mary was heard saying: "When I was in highschool, bullying wasn't something I was aware of. But I am sure it happened" and " Just like other parents I try to give my children good, basic values on how to treat others and relate to them, helping and supporting them".


No comments:

Post a Comment